The Annual Forum hosted by the Healthcare Executive Group (HCEG) is the Goldilocks of Healthcare Gatherings. It’s not too big like the HIMSS Conference and the AHIP Institute. It’s not too small and too narrowly focused like so many of the single topic, function-specific events taking place all over the United States on any given week of the year. HCEG’s Annual Forum is a well-crafted gathering covering an agenda presented by credible industry leaders to a manageable group of attendees in an intimate and comfortable setting. HCEG’s Annual Forum is Just Right.
The 2017 HCEG Annual Forum – It’s Just Right!
This year’s Annual Forum takes place in what’s arguably the Healthcare Capital of the United States: Nashville, TN! Healthcare executives and thought leaders representing health plans, health systems, provider organizations and physicians – along with a select set of healthcare vendors – will gather at the Thompson Hotel Nashville on September 18th through the 20th to participate in this Just Right event.
Here’s a sneak peek at the topics, speakers and valuable activities planned for the 2017 Annual Forum in Nashville. (*Sessions and Presenters Subject to Change)
Certain Topics in an Uncertain Healthcare Environment
Based on the HCEG Top 10 and recent survey’s completed by healthcare executives and others, HCEG board members have identified the following topics that will be addressed in various sessions during the forum:
- Value-Based Relationships leading to Payer/Provider Integration
- Payer Provider Operations – CMS Mandates & Provider Data Management Initiatives
- Specialty Networks and Risk Sharing at Scale
- Pharmacy Costs / PBM and Rx Transparency
- Precision Medicine and Behavioral Health Aspects of Substance Abuse/Opioids
- Leading Edge Technology / Disease Management / Population Health
- Technology Innovation and M&A Market Trends
- Total Consumer Health
- Harnessing Digital Health Technologies
A number of well known AND well qualified individuals will be presenting at the Annual Forum and participating in various panels. While speaker arrangements are still be finalized, attendees can expect the following roles and industry focus to be represented:
- CEO of well known, nationwide health and wellness company
- Chief Marketing Officer of a Fortune 50 technology company
- Former executive director of national healthcare association
- Former leading official from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- CEO of large multi-state healthplan
- Chief Medical Officer of large BCBS licensee
- President of national health care intelligence and policy consultancy
Besides the wonderful breakfasts and lunches catered each day of the forum, and the plentiful snacks and drinks available each day of the forum, a few other special events – all fueled with great food, drink and conversation – are part of the Annual Forum.
- Sunday Evening: Meet and Greet at The Thompson Hotel
- Monday Evening: Offsite Sponsor/Partner Reception
- Tuesday Evening: “Late Night Nashville” Party