As the coronavirus pandemic has created uncertainty around the timing and appropriateness of hosting in-person events, HCEG has been focusing on extending our virtual capabilities supporting the networking, thought-leadership development opportunities, and ongoing discussion of critical HCEG Top 10 issues.
In 2021, HCEG offered enhanced opportunities and support through digital approaches and avenues such as:
- Creation of Focus Area Roundtables: series of small group discussions on a specific HCEG Top 10 focus area
- Webinar Series Events – both live and pre-recorded
- Facilitated initial introductions and supported ongoing relationships among members, industry experts, and technology sponsor partners
- Supported information exchange regarding industry developments and priorities relative to the HCEG Top 10 via blog posts, newsletters, targeted emails, and social networking engagement
- Increased use of surveys, polls, and other data collection channels
For a sample of networking, thought-leadership development and discussion opportunities offered at HCEGs’ Annual Forum, see the following from our 2019 Annual Forum:
And similar information from our 2018 Annual Forum
Connect with HealthCare Executive Group
For more information on HCEG opportunities in 2021 and to connect with other healthcare executives, reach out to us today.