In early 2020 as the coronavirus pandemic created uncertainty around the timing and appropriateness of hosting in-person events, HCEG increased its focus on extending virtual capabilities to support the networking, thought-leadership development opportunities, content curation, and ongoing discussion of critical HCEG Top 10 issues.
In 2021, HCEG offered enhanced opportunities and support such as:
- Creation of Focus Area Roundtables: series of small group discussions on a specific HCEG Top 10 focus area
- Additional Webinar Series Events – both live and pre-recorded
- Facilitated introductions and supported ongoing relationships among members, industry experts, and technology sponsor partners
- Supported information exchange via blog posts, newsletters, targeted emails, and social networking engagement
- Increased use of surveys, polls, and other data collection channels
Get a sample of what HCEG Annual Forums are all about by checking out our previous Annual Forums:
2018 Annual Forum – Nashville, TN: Forum Information
Connect with HealthCare Executive Group
For more information on HCEG opportunities in 2021 and to connect with other healthcare executives, reach out to us today.