Healthcare Executive Group 2016 Annual Forum, Sep 12-14 in New York City
TheHealthCare Executive Group(HCEG) is a 26-year old national network comprised of select executives from across the entire healthcare spectrum health plans, health systems, providers and a handful of vendors that join together to learn, share and reshape the healthcare industry. HCEG was founded by healthcare organizations as a grassroots organization to serve healthcare executives by providing a forum for open discussions regarding the dynamic healthcare eco-system.
Thought Leadership, Education & Information
HCEG members benefit from a rich thought leadership, educational resources and information sharing opportunities throughout the year. In additional to enjoying access to an exclusive group of leading healthcare executives, HCEG members have continuous access to webinars, virtual panels, white papers and other content specific to their roles as high-ranking healthcare executives.
2016 Annual Forum – Sep 12 – 14 in New York City
HCEG’s Annual Forumbrings together 80-100 executives from across the healthcare spectrum for two days of transformative and compelling dialogue; focused on the continuous innovation in healthcare, as the marketplace becomes every day more and more dynamic with technology both leading and lagging what the patient consumer, the payers and the providers all demand. These topics and issues, which originate from the HCEG Top 10 (more below) will be extensively discussed throughout the Annual Forum, and are illustrated in the HCEG Integrated Strategy
This year’s theme HealthCare Innovation: The New Norm is not only timely and relevant, but promises to not only encourage, but deliver thought provoking group discussions.The close-knit networking environment the Annual Forum is widely known and appreciated for, provides HCEG members an ideal relationship building environment, with industry thought leaders presenting captivating sessions that effortlessly align on HCEG’s Top Ten Issues in Healthcare as voted by HCEG members during each Forum.
These Top 10 issues are:
1. The Consumer Experience: Omni-channel business, mHealth, HIX, social media and telehealth.
2. Payment reform: ACOs, P4P, value-based care and value-based reimbursement.
3. Population health: managing total health, including social and environmental determinants.
4. Provider/Plan integration: combining functions of care delivery and financing in a single organization.
5. Transparency: triple aim price, quality and service measures to support customer decisions.
6. Retail health care: established consumer companies disrupt traditional care providers (Tied).
7. Pharmacy: cost, compliance, convenience & specialty health (Tied).
8. Big data and advanced analytics: identifying patterns, opportunities in vastly detailed data sets.
9. Cybersecurity: protecting the privacy and security of customer information.
10. Genomics: customizing prevention and treatment to individual DNA.
HCEG is currently registering attendees for its Annual Forum in New York City on September 12-14th. HCEG leadership extends an invitation to join its organization and attend its Annual Forum in New York. See here for more information on the HCEG Annual Forum. To register, click here. Please contact Juliana Ruiz at[email protected]or 954.361.5236 for membership and/or information on the 2016 HCEG Annual Forum.