On the 2018 HCEG Top 10 list, Clinical and Data Analytics, Value-based Payments and The Engaged Digital Consumer were ranked #1, #3 and #10 respectively by health plan, health system and healthcare provider executives who participated in identifying and ranking the 2018 HCEG Top 10. It seems fair to say that these three topics are front and center on the mind of executives and thought leaders in the healthcare industry.
Leverage Your AHIP Event & Nashville Connection
If you’re attending AHIP’s 2017 Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum in Nashville or if you’re a healthcare leader in Nashville the afternoon of Thursday, December 7th, consider joining other healthcare executives and thought leaders at our Executive Leadership Roundtable. A panel of prominent healthcare leaders will meet at Nashville’s Center for Medical Interoperability at 1:00pm CT to accelerate the seamless exchange of information to improve healthcare for all by exploring emerging and high-priority healthcare opportunities at the intersection of population health, value based care, and the engaged digital consumer.
Join Healthcare Leaders & Forum Attendees in a Boardroom-like Setting
HCEG Executive Leadership Roundtable events are held in an intimate, informal and free-flowing setting where the free exchange of ideas, questions and comments are encouraged. This roundtable event will be moderated by Dr. David Diloreto with three distinguished panelists sharing their unique perspective and insight:
Timely Topics for Healthcare Leaders
A timely and valuable set of topics – with a special focus on Social Determinants and Clinical Data Impacting Population Health – are planned for panelists and attendees:
- Innovative strategies health plans, health systems and provider organizations are using to reduce downstream spending while improving overall health outcomes by addressing social determinants of health.
- How state-of-the-art data and technologies and opening new opportunities to move consumer health forward.
- Opportunities to work with community leaders to identify the factors having the most influence on individual health and quality of life.
- Considerations for tailoring specific approaches and investment to address the needs of health plan members and healthcare patients in their communities.
- How ground-level community stakeholders can guide health plans and health systems to where funding creates the most effective SDOH improvements.
Extend the Value of Your AHIP Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum Attendance
In addition to the value described above, this Executive Leadership Roundtable event will include a tour of the Center for Medical Interoperability, lunch and the opportunity for professional networking with roundtable panelists and participants. The Center for Medical Interoperability is a ten-minute ride from the AHIP Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum being held at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN.
Reserve Your Seat Today!
Attendance at the roundtable is free for current and former HCEG members, attendees of the AHIP Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum and local healthcare executives. If you have any questions, please contact us.