The HealthCare Executive Group is built around two core values: that healthcare leaders trust their peers more than any other source when facing industry challenges; and that, because those challenges evolve every year and impact similar organizations in different ways, meaningful interaction between industry leaders must be supported by the environment, agenda, and background of speakers and others presenting their knowledge, experiences, and ideas.
For over 30 years, the Annual Forum of the HealthCare Executive Group has endeavored to pursue these core values in our events, content and other support for our members and the healthcare industry at large. In the month’s leading up to HCEG’s Annual Forum, a team of trusted healthcare executives supported by event planning professionals gets to work. The agenda is developed based on the current HCEG Top 10 list. Qualified leaders in the healthcare industry leaders are identified and engaged. A supportive venue, fare fitting a queen and special networking events are contracted. The result is an event supporting the exchange of timely, useful information exchange and open dialogue and interaction between speakers and attendees.
Diverse Mix of Healthcare Industry Knowledge
While originally comprised of leadership from mid-market health plans, the HealthCare Executive Group has evolved over the years to include senior leaders from national healthcare associations, health systems, provider organizations, public health servants, research organizations, and more recently, leaders of organizations that partner to share risk. Given the uncertain and rapidly changing healthcare environment, it’s important that Annual Forum speakers represent a diverse mix of perspectives on how to improve healthcare outcomes and lower costs. And the disruption of traditional roles by new market entrants and the creative partnerships being made demand a new mix to insight shared.
For the 2019 Annual Forum, the following individuals have been confirmed to be sharing their knowledge, insight, and opinions with forum participants. Another dozen individuals are pending formal agreements.
- Matt Eyles, President & CEO, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Ann Mond-Johnson, CEO, American Telemedicine Association (ATA)
- Charles Stellar, President & CEO, Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI)
- Mariya Filipova, Vice President of Innovation, Anthem Inc.
- Gregory LeGrow, Sr Director Technology Engagement Solutions, BCBS of MA
- Megan Callahan, Vice President of Healthcare, Lyft
- Gregory Marotta, CEO, Clean Slate Opioid Clinics
- Dave Henderson, CEO, Thrivee
- Niall Brennan, President & CEO, Health Care Cost Institute (HCCI)
- Kevin Pereau, Founder & CEO, TranscendIT Health
- Jason Robart, Principle, Bambu Global Healthcare Advisors
- Marshall Votta, Operating Advisor, Nautic Partners
Government Healthcare Leaders
- Jason Woo, MD, MPH, FACOG, Medical Officer, US Public Health Service
Other Healthcare Leaders
- Al Lewis, President, Quizzify
- Eric Hamborg, Chief Commercial Officer, MOBE
- For information on the specific topics and sessions that each of the above individuals will be presenting, check out the agenda for the 2019 Annual Forum.
Healthcare Leaders Sharing in a Trusted Environment
Perhaps the most unique aspect of HCEG’s Annual Forum – and our Executive Leadership Roundtable events – is the manageable number of attendees, the supportive, intimate environment and the lack of vendor and media participation that too many other healthcare conferences entail. Our goal is to foster the level of trust necessary for attendees to feel comfortable about their participation. To share difficult experiences and inside tips, as well as to pose questions participants might not otherwise feel comfortable asking in the more populated, public setting of most healthcare conferences.
We believe that the agenda and setting of our events attract the best and brightest leaders in healthcare – both speakers AND attendees.
Join Other Healthcare Leaders in Boston on September 9th
Come join other healthcare executives and industry leaders in Boston on September 9th-11th and be a part of a manageable, information-packed event. In addition to the uncommon speakers identified above, we’ve got some additional sessions and uncommon healthcare conference surprises in store. Contact Juliana Ruiz if you require any assistance.