Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 – 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is an option for millions of American citizens who would otherwise be unable to obtain health care coverage. And in recent years, government actions to increase premium subsidies and extend enrollment periods – along with improvements that facilitate health insurance shopping, enrollment, and billing – have further increased the overall number of individuals obtaining coverage via the ACA Exchange.
With an increase in overall enrollees, there have been old and new health plans joining the Marketplace. With higher customer acquisition costs and increased competition, health plans need to work even harder to retain these members and not lose them out the back door. Over the course of a given plan year, health plans can lose between 15-20% of their membership due to non-payment of premiums and other factors.
In this HCEG Webinar Series event, Kevin Deutsch, GM, SVP of Health Plan Cloud at Softheon, Ferris Taylor, Executive Director of the HealthCare Executive Group, and Paul Wingle, VP of Individual & Family Plans at Aetna/CVS Health will present lessons learned during the 2022 Open Enrollment period, share how Softheon’s predictive analytics technology can serve to prevent lapses in coverage due to non-payment of premium, and discuss steps health plans can take to proactively intervene and retain their members.
Attendees of this live webinar will:
- Be presented with insight gathered from the 2022 Open Enrollment period
- Receive an overview of Softheon’s predictive analytics model
- Understand key risk factors for terminations due to non-payment of premium – both on and off-exchange
- Appreciate retention strategies health plans can use to maintain at-risk membership
- Learn other ways health plans can use strategic investments in predictive analytics in other areas besides member retention
|Ferris Taylor||Kevin Deutsch||Paul Wingle|
|Executive Director – HealthCare Executive Group
||GM, SVP Health Plan Cloud – Softheon||Vice President, Individual & Family Plans – Aetna, a CVS Health Company|
Recap of Webinar
See this recap and select highlights from Softheon